EVENT SUCCESS STORY:
Shon (Disney's "Shake It Up", "Dancng Wth the Stars") was a Los Angeles Uplifting Minds II (ULMII) winning
competitor. His management said what they learned at the entertainment conference helped them reach the next level."
~ ~ ~
|E-Magazine Publisher and former Radio Jock Lee Bailey (EURweb.com)
|Talk Show Host Melody Trice of 'The Melody Trice Show"
|Television executive Tiaunte Kelly (Therapy Entertainment) credits include 'Dr. Phil Show'.
|Baltimore singer Emmanuel Withers will also perform his single 'Pretty Girl'.
Attendees receive: "Uplifting Minds II" Music Business Handbook
ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS PANEL DISCUSSION TOPICS:
Business of Entertainment"
- "Public Relations and Business
- "Expanding Your Brand and Marketing"
- Public Relations/Media and Promotions Strategies
- Artist/Business Management Techniques
- Forming Your Own Business
- A&R Strategies and Techniques
- Entertainment Law Tips
& Make-up Tips
- Getting Radio Airplay
- Promotion/Marketing Techniques - Using Your Website
- Finding Gigs On-Line
*Note: Seminars vary per date.
* Note: Pre-registration is suggested to secure a seat, but not required.